Monday, October 13, 2008

4 things tag (thanks Melanie)

4 things I love about my husband:
1. He's probably the handiest person I know and can rig almost anything(and it still works when he's done)
2. He's incredibly smart about almost everything...to the point, his favorite shows are always learning shows.
3. He loves me undeniably more than I think possible at times. He puts up with my moodiness and craziness. He is a wonderful dad to both Lilli and Baylee.
4. Cody is an incredibly hard worker and has been working part time on the boss's farm and still his full time job to help us out financially.

4 movies I wouldn't mind seeing again:
1. For the Love of the Game
2. A Knights Tale
3. How to lose a guy in 10 days
4. Bridge to Terabitha

4 TV shows I watch:
1. Prisonbreak-my favorite! Gotta love it
2. One Tree Hill - Yes, I am admitting that.
3. Imagination Movers - my new favorite kids show. They have good music. Baylee and I dance to it everyday
4. Fringe - very enjoyable new addition from FOX

4 places I have been:
1. Bahamas
2. Key West Florida
3. Talladega Motorspeedway, Talladega Alabama (yay Nascar)
4. Redondo Beach, California

4 places I want to go:
1. Paris
2. Alaskan Cruise
3. Coastal Maine
4. Chicago(so close)

4 people who email me regularly:
1. Cody
2. Kelly (when she's not getting rid of a house)
3. Jenn
4. ebay

4 things I look forward to:
1. Daytona beach this weekend
2. Baylee fully communicating
3. this all counts as one: finding out what/where the job will be for us next year/ getting out of my 2nd floor apt/ finding somewhere new to live
4. Lillibug and Faith coming in December

4 people I tag:
1. Carli if you feel up to another
2. Erin Colburn--I knew I could pass it on someday.
3. Katie
4. Heather if you need something to do at work

I will in no way shape or form be offended if y'all don't want to do this. If you do, enjoy!

1 comment:

Chambers Clan said...

I'm glad you enjoyed that one! The places you want to go sound fun. Thanks for playing:) I think they are fun too.