Sunday, September 21, 2008

A big thanks to the rain...



I got a chance to finish the sheet, it's now on her bed. I was getting to her blanket and changed my plans a little. That will come later, it may take a while to finish it. She was there to show off her sheet, maybe she's aspiring to be on the Price is Right? I also forgot to post some of the pictures of Baylee "helping" me make dogfood. I love that she tried to steal the cupcake off the cookie jar. And yes, she was dancing on the counter. SCARY! Sorry about the chaos of the post...its past my bedtime. I am not dealing with it now.

3 comments:

Carli said...

That is so funny that she tried to steal the cupcake! That sound like something Kennedy would do. haha! The sheet is so cute. Wish I were creative!

Chambers Clan said...

You go girl! Isn't it fun to create things! If you want fun ideas, my sister-in-law has a craft blog...crafteethings.blogspot.com that has a ton of ideas. She's ambitious! Love the pics too. Baylee is so cute.

Katie said...

Your little princess is adorable! Sometimes I still can't believe we're moms. So I need to make my boys some sheets. How about you and Baylee just come over and we can have a party?! ...i wish...