Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lincoln Trail State Park


We went fishing this past weekend in Marshall. It was a gorgeous day. The fishing was stellar for Cody and me. The main difference is what we fished for; Cody caught plenty of fish, I fished for things Baylee thought were funny floating in the water. Her cup, trash, a ball, and Snow White. I saved those numerous times each. However, we regret to inform you that Polly Pocket drowned on Saturday. Thank goodness I was smart enough to only give her Happy Meal toys to take fishing.

Baylee had fun throwing stuff in the water, climbing on her stroller and laying on the blanket and playing with me. She also had fun pulling out her ponytail holder quite frequently.

It was a fun day. I didn't catch any fish, but I wasn't trying very hard. I had to contain Baylee at the end of the pier where she couldn't get into the water. The ramp to the pier was where she could and of course that was where she wanted to be. Not to mention I was busy retrieving "uh-oh" items!

No comments: