Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Week 2 of Lilli's visit

We started out with a few days of nothing but staying at home. The girls were dead set on not going anywhere after our trip to St Louis. Was it possible we wore them out? I would say yes. We stayed holed up for a few days. It gave me a chance to catch up on weeding the garden, a pointless act.

I would say the highlight of the week was the Madcap Puppet show we went to. It is a traveling professional puppet show. I have to say it was a first for me as well as the girls. When you think puppet you think small. Such was not the case. They are huge. We saw Jack and the Gentle Giant. We all very much enjoyed the production. * I was enjoying the show, not taking pics :)

No comments: