Sunday, July 10, 2011

Say Cheese!

It's been a tradition that every time Lilli visits we get pictures done of the girls together and individually. Now there's a Tanner too. I gave the girls the option of having me try to get decent pictures I would put on my wall or going somewhere and having someone else do it. They both chose having me do it which came with the promises from two small girls of cooperation. I have this theory about picking your battle and fighting them in a portrait studio is not one that I would like to instigate. I think we ended up with some decent ones. I was unable to get all 3 of them together for even one. Tanner is a man on a mission and to sit still would be a crime. We will have to work on his at a later date, as I was unsatisfied with the ones I did get of him. Baylee and Tanner both have an eye that swell when they have allergy issues so it makes them have one small eye. Tanner's face was bad that day and had a tiny eye. ... maybe I'm too picky. We ended up having a good time taking the pictures and laughing. The girls had fun looking at them after they were on the computer. Our very unprofessional photo shoot was a first for us!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Adorable! You know I love that Baylee girl. She looks so grown up! Too fast, way to fast.