Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My little Exhibitionist

There is absolutely nothing Baylee loves more than being naked right now. She's perfecting the stripping speed and no telling what she will be wearing from one minute to the next. The proof
is in the web album... I would post it, however, Blogger is hating me with the pictures today.

So sorry for the lack of photos in the actual post.

She is such a silly little thing and full of energy. I think we've finally beaten the colds and ear infections for now...hopefully for longer than not. But I don't want to count my eggs...blah blah blah. She loves to run laps at night around the house. And though we have been improving on the jumping and occasionally gets both feet off the ground at the same time, it's still a rare occurrence. It is hilarious to watch though.

Baylee has been a copycatter for a while now. However, she is finally doing it with words too. Sometimes monkey may come out as bubo but at least she's attempting everything these days. She has a whole new heap of words she can actually say and loves to declare "all done" when something is empty or gone. She also has this infatuation with watching the toilet flush and saying "down". So she's a little quirky.

She is probably the best smelling 18 month old(officially tomorrow). She puts on loads of deodorant and brushes her teeth 13 times a day still. Her toothbrush count is up to 3 of her own now. She loves to help out with everything. She gets upset(to put it lightly) if she doesn't get to help sweep up the trash with the little broom and dustpan. She enjoys carrying things to where ever they need to go as well. Though her carrying her own plate turns a little disastrous at times, she's gotta learn somehow right?

On to my shock of the week. Baylee has been known to roll her eyes at me. However her attitude was taken to new heights this week. I had the cat on my lap the other night and Baylee came up and started hitting her. I told her "Stop hitting her and if you aren't going to be soft and pet her nice, then don't touch her." Baylee in all her glory looked up at me smirked, poked out that chubby little finger and proceeded to say "touch" and touch the cat. I had no idea she could say touch though this does support my theory she's holding out on talking more. All I could do was laugh. This was no doubt the worst thing I could've done but it was hysterical. I could hardly believe she had just done that. How ridiculous! But it gave me a good laugh, the little tester.

It's been so cold and snowy here and it seems like we haven't been out in weeks. We did go out and attempt to play in the snow. Baylee has a strong hatred of the snow after about 2 minutes, so our outdoor fun didn't last very long. I can't wait for warmer weather!

On the flip side, looks like it's official, we will be hanging out in Mattoon for another year. And we are currently looking for a new place to live. Me in my craziness...I've already started randomly packing things away that we won't need for the next 3 weeks into the boxes that never made it out of the house from around Christmas time. Cody laughs at me but says moving with me is so easy because everything is done and packed and I'm not throwing things in last minute.

1 comment:

Leilani said...

Those were wonderful pictures of her. She looks so sweet in them. I especially like the close ups of her with her hair pulled back. She has the most amazing blue eyes ever! Oh and you always have the best music on your blog. I use it as my radio a lot. :)