We went fishing last weekend and surprisingly, still caught some fish. We actually caught the biggest bluegill yet at the pond. I flew a kite part of the time. Baylee found it amusing. I have to say I did pretty well considering it's been quite a while since I've attempted that.
We got a package in the mail and Baylee claimed the box. It was funny to see how much she enjoyed sitting in the box.
We had fun this week. We played with friends. Baylee got to go to storytime at the library. They even let her run around all the shelves and didn't care. She liked exploring it. She got to go to a playgroup put on by the school system. She was a little shy there even though we knew a few of the people. We also went to Halloween movie time at the library where Baylee refused to be more than 6 inches away from me. That was Halloween day. The kids were supposed to dress up for movie time. Baylee was one of one that didn't wear her costume. Yes we attempted. She went as a stubborn pumpkin, her costume minus the pumpkin. I finally just gave in. That's why I was surprised that night she was having fun wearing her pumpkin.
Yesterday we went to the park with Dad. Baylee had fun sliding down onto his head since he was laying on the slide. It was fun to her to attack him. It's turned into really nice weather the past couple of days and we've enjoyed walking some and playing at the park.
We stayed busy this week despite the fact that I had an earache and sinus problems most of it. Baylee is turning into quite the copycat when it comes to words and tries to imitate many new ones a day. I've stopped keeping up this week. She's been a great helper, especially with laundry. She transfers clothes to the dryer now for me. It's been a great week. I really enjoyed staying busy with her and trick or treating with her.


No comments:
Post a Comment