Baylee officially turned 9 months this week. Time has passed so quickly. After running a fever all weekend last week, Baylee broke out in dots and had those spreading for a few days. Finally as of yesterday, she is totally back to the Baylee we know. I cannot begin to explain how nice it is. After battling ear infections and this and that, she's well and we are finally getting to sleep through the night again! Sweet sleep, sweet, sweet sleep!
We stayed inside most of the week, her dots got worse in the sun. Baylee managed to dump the food 2 more times. I finally got a picture for memory of the lovely time I have cleaning up cat food. Of course, I can't say I did much better. I dumped our pot pie in the oven last night, so at least I know where she gets the urge.
She's still moving along. Working on standing on her own for longer times. She's still pushing her Walk n Ride around. And scooting like mad and even intermixes crawling sometimes. She's discovered her mouth is a great way to carry things when she needs to scoot or crawl. I find it amusing but haven't gotten the picture yet. She learned how to clap too. Last night was her first attempt to feed herself as well. Fun times. She's still loving books and we get to read usually 5 or 6 a day before she needs to get down to play. That of course makes me very happy.
Last weekend, we went to a Gyro restaraunt. They were fabulous. The first time I've ever had one. Yummy. The weather was bad on his off day and looks that way for tomorrow as well. One of these days we will have great weather almost everyday.
In June Baylee and I now have plans to go to Omaha and see Mom, Dad, Hagan, Heather, and new little Brayden. Teague is meeting us there as well from Houston, so that will be fun. We are looking forward to that. Unfortunately, Cody has no vacation, so he can't go along for the trip. I know Baylee will love meeting her cousin. She loves other kids.
I've been scrapbooking this week and we are headed to the scrapbook store today to see if there is anything I need or get inspired by. We will head to the park this afternoon. Adventures in Mattoon!


2 comments:
Ha! It is so funny to see how Baylee does the EXACT same things as Kennedy. It is so hard to keep her away from the cat food. She even had a huge taste of wet cat food. It was so gross! I can never get a picture because I panic and go clean her off first. Anyway, did Baylee have chicken pox, or just dots?
I'm sorry that Baylee is sick. There's nothing worse or more sad than a sick baby. I hope she gets better soon. Braden had tons of ear infections and we had tubes put in his ears and he hasn't had one in a year! I can only imagine...Hope you have fun on your trip. I can't get enough of my family and I only live 45 minutes away!
Post a Comment