It has been so nice to be in one place for multiple days and to be getting back on a routine for all of us. Baylee is trying to get back on a schedule is about 75 % there but by next week we should be done with that.
Cody is loving his job, despite the fact that his first day on the job his car got hit in the parking lot. Fortunately it wasn't bad and it was an honest man and left all of his information for Cody. It's nice for him not to be responsible for much other than to fly. He gets to fly in surrounding states and comes home with new experiences so far everyday and it's only been 3 days of working.
Baylee has already gotten better at sitting up by herself so now I'm not constantly sitting her up when she dives for a toy that is just out of reach. One of her front teeth finally poked through last night so she should get a little relief now....until the next one of course. Yesterday, she played in the kitchen floor while I fixed dinner. That was fun for me to have her in there. She's been saying "Da-da" nonstop and mimicked my "yay" yesterday while we were reading books. I'm more than thrilled that she has just this week been excited to read books....she giggles everytime I pull out a new book to read and even when we turn pages.
Today we went for a walk and to a park that is down from our house. It's not the good park, but it was fun for being close to the house. I let Baylee play in the grass for the first time. She of course just pulled it out. It was fairly warm (50's) and sunny out today. It was nice for us to get out and enjoy the sunshine.
Cody is loving his job, despite the fact that his first day on the job his car got hit in the parking lot. Fortunately it wasn't bad and it was an honest man and left all of his information for Cody. It's nice for him not to be responsible for much other than to fly. He gets to fly in surrounding states and comes home with new experiences so far everyday and it's only been 3 days of working.
Baylee has already gotten better at sitting up by herself so now I'm not constantly sitting her up when she dives for a toy that is just out of reach. One of her front teeth finally poked through last night so she should get a little relief now....until the next one of course. Yesterday, she played in the kitchen floor while I fixed dinner. That was fun for me to have her in there. She's been saying "Da-da" nonstop and mimicked my "yay" yesterday while we were reading books. I'm more than thrilled that she has just this week been excited to read books....she giggles everytime I pull out a new book to read and even when we turn pages.
Today we went for a walk and to a park that is down from our house. It's not the good park, but it was fun for being close to the house. I let Baylee play in the grass for the first time. She of course just pulled it out. It was fairly warm (50's) and sunny out today. It was nice for us to get out and enjoy the sunshine.


1 comment:
that is so fun that she likes to read! Kennedy just shoves the books in her mouth when I get them out. Glad you like where you are but I wish you came here!
Post a Comment