This week, we stayed inside a lot. It's been cold, windy, and rainy pretty much everyday. There was one day where we were able to go for a walk and Baylee got to play at the park and it was nice for both of us to get out of the house! Baylee is moving on....literally. She is now able to pull herself up all over the place, she is even able to pull herself up in the bathtub. She still prefers to walk, with assistance of course. It wears out my back, but I like my lady happy and soon she will be doing it on her own.
There was one day when Baylee was supposed to be sleeping. I heard her on the monitor making noises but not unhappy ones. So I cracked her door just a little and watched her for a few minutes as she had pulled herself up in her crib and was bouncing up and down. So much for nap time, it was so cute that we played for a few minutes before attempting nap time again. It still throws me off a little to see her standing up in her crib when I go to get her after she wakes up.
She has the four front teeth on top and just the two on bottom. I tried to get a few close ups to show off her deadly chompers, it wasn't easy but I got a few where you can see some of them. She bites me all the time anywhere she can, my shoulder, my hands, my knee and last night we were playing on the floor and she does what I think is an imitation kiss and we were taking turns, she did it to my nose, but bit it instead. Ouch! It's a good thing she's so cute.
The Easter bunny came...not from us. Uncle Cort and Aunt Sandra sent Baylee the nicest basket. It was filled with all sorts of suprises and some really ADORABLE clothes and dresses. Baylee got to pull it all out and did well with that. Then she tasted every single item and is loving the stuffed bunny and the pez dispenser minus the pez of course. It was very sweet of them.
I thought I'd update while everyone is still sleeping. Happy Easter!


No comments:
Post a Comment