Tonight we had Baylee's dance performance. Her class danced to Frosty the Snowman. They did pretty well for not practicing the dance nearly as much as I would've thought and have been working more on competition routines.
In case you can't tell as I didn't get as good of a video this time, Baylee is third from the left and ends in the very front. Her class got the same costumes as she had last year but in the way of the loaner Christmas costumes, this was a very good thing!
Note to all of my readers.....she has on more makeup than I do....it's a dance team law. Yes it is sometimes odd but it's the life of a dancer and this dance mom is going to have to deal!
Oh you want to see it? Well here you go.
Happy Christmas, we love you all!


No comments:
Post a Comment