Monday, December 9, 2013

2nd Half of July

We had the Bagelfest Parade. Baylee got to ride with her dance team again. She was sitting behind the banner and we couldn't see her well. We learned people just love Tanner and Zoey. They were throwing them hoards of candy and giving them things. Tanner would say thank you everytime and loved waving at people. Zoey had fun sitting in the road surrounded by candy being thrown to her.

There was lots of pool time for the kids and gardening and some canning. We also started with the kids learning how to shoot the .22 rifle. They both love it. Baylee already has her aim down and is quite spot on when she tries.

We had a playdate at the park with Izzy and Hannah. The kids had a blast. Sorry for overload of park pictures, I love park pictures. I can almost always get real smiles because they are having so much fun.

Please note: there are and will be in the future, pictures of Zoey that seem to have nothing going on. It would be documentation that I got a ponytail in long enough for a picture. She HATES, I mean HATES anything to be in her hair or to have her hair fixed. We have to be sneaky and usually have bribes for each hand when it's put in. One day maybe she will let me put fancy things in her hair, until then, she rocks her plain mullet!

No comments: