We conquered a do it yourself home project. We built a wall and rearranged our house. We turned our 3 bedroom house into a 4 bedroom house. It has worked out really well. I thought I would hate closing off the space and was quite reluctant for a while before I finally came to conclusion we needed to separate the kids. Tanner and Baylee had been sharing a room while we decided how and what to do and who to put together. Turns out they are not great roommates for each other. She loved having him in there and she hated having him in there. He still naps for over 2 hours most days and she couldn't get anything out of her room during that time. He also enjoyed jumping on her noggin in the morning whenever he got up. It was really hard on them both at times. It took a while due to technicalities like old lath and plaster walls are thicker than the average drywall. After a bit of tedious finish work, it now appears that the wall has always been there. Turns out, I don't hate it, it's been a good decision. We got a bigger bedroom and Tanner has his own room once again and moved to a big boy bed.
It started getting pretty cold. There were days that required hot chocolate after being outside for a while. We attended the Christmas parade in Mattoon with Miss Hannah and Izzy. They were kind enough to invite us over for Thanksgiving since we don't have any family around. Baylee and I made Oreo Turkeys. We had a great time making them.
We had many days of goofing off. As you look through the pictures, there was one day we were playing with the camera and letting the kids take pictures too. We have to get creative sometimes since were indoors so much because of the weather.
Zoey worked more and more on smiling as much as possible, which is just awesome. At the end of the pictures is just an everyday video of the kiddos. They love on the Zoey often. I realized I don't take nearly enough videos and I'm not sure why. I going back and watching them, so the more the better, it's more for me than you :) I don't have the time to scrapbook, so this is my record book right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment