And of course there was Christmas day. The kids didn't get an overload of presents because they got a big trampoline for the yard. Which at this point I can say as it's still the middle of winter and it has gotten plenty of use, it was a success and great purchase. Cody sucked it up and stood in line at Walmart on Thanksgiving evening/ Black Friday sale to get it at a price I could afford. I owe him for that one. Christmas was a fun day and the kids made their 8 presents each last 2 hours to open. It was exactly like I like my holidays, slow paced and relaxed.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
December
December was filled with lots of pictures(trying to get a Christmas card photo), baking fun, wrapping presents, and parades. We also went to the Rural King Christmas party where Baylee got to sit on Santa's lap and asked for a book. We had that one covered already. Tanner would not sit on his lap but did eat some pizza with him. It's the male bonding way, I guess.
We also had Baylee's dance recital at the mall. They did a great job. It was fun to watch her perform and not be nervous but just ready to get up and show off her skills. Proud moment!
And of course there was Christmas day. The kids didn't get an overload of presents because they got a big trampoline for the yard. Which at this point I can say as it's still the middle of winter and it has gotten plenty of use, it was a success and great purchase. Cody sucked it up and stood in line at Walmart on Thanksgiving evening/ Black Friday sale to get it at a price I could afford. I owe him for that one. Christmas was a fun day and the kids made their 8 presents each last 2 hours to open. It was exactly like I like my holidays, slow paced and relaxed.
And of course there was Christmas day. The kids didn't get an overload of presents because they got a big trampoline for the yard. Which at this point I can say as it's still the middle of winter and it has gotten plenty of use, it was a success and great purchase. Cody sucked it up and stood in line at Walmart on Thanksgiving evening/ Black Friday sale to get it at a price I could afford. I owe him for that one. Christmas was a fun day and the kids made their 8 presents each last 2 hours to open. It was exactly like I like my holidays, slow paced and relaxed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment