In September, MaaMaa (my mom) got to visit us in Illinois for the first time. I'm just positive she was impressed by the vastness of corn fields and soy bean fields. Right? Ok, probably not, but we were sure glad she ventured out into the wide open spaces to visit. We had a great time hanging out with her. Baylee LOVED having someone willing to play Barbies with her every waking moment of every day. She deserves to never have to play Barbies again, but the likeliness of that does not look very good.
I failed to take pictures on many occasions but I did capture some of our fun. We made our way out to the apple orchard for some fun on a beautiful day. I got to get my apples for making applesauce and we got to play on the playground. We then ventured up to O'Charleys to eat. It was a must.
We had a picnic at the park one day. It was super windy but we still had a good time. MaaMaa pushed Zoey girl around for us and kept her covered from the wind so that I could play with my monkeys. It was very kind to let me do that. We had an enjoyable time and we were all worn out.
From stories in the treehouse, to Barbies, to lots of tickles, and many chats with me, we had a fantastic visit with MaaMaa! And she even got to cut our grass....oh how she misses the hum of a lawn mower?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment