Through it all, Baylee is such a great helper, with laundry, dishes and straightening. she likes to wear dirty laundry in anyway possible. She makes sure all of the dirty silverware does not stay in the dishwasher once I put it in. She pulls down more when we are cleaning up than she puts up. But it's the general concept of helping she needs right?
Baylee loves to steal her Dad's seat when he gets up and always takes the remote and has even grabbed his blanket while she's at it. He comes back in the room to find a sneaky little lady has taken over and she just finds it hilarious.
So I had this great idea that I would take pictures myself for our Christmas cards. Well, it was a lot harder than I expected. It took 3 days of trying and many many deleted pictures. I ended up just zooming in on one and cropping it and turned out cute. In the end it paid off and my attempts were su
ccessful, but I had to keep some of the duds all the same. Maybe next year it wont be such a fiasco. (right?)
Baylee got a present from her MaaMaa(my mom) that she got to open early. She absolutely loved the ornament. If only I had known she didn't need anything other than an ornament to make her day, I wouldn't have gotten her a kitchen for Christmas. Well, maybe I would have but it was amusing how entertaining a Nativity star could be to one such young lady. She got angry at me for hanging it on the tree so we could go to her room for naptime. It was taken right back off and I got an evil look. I tried a second time to take it from her. She ended up taking a nap with her star. It wasn't worth the fight.
Baylee is thick headed and has to learn the hard way. She has already touched to stove after much preaching. Unfortunately and fortunately it wasn't that hot when she did that and just jerked away. Today she learned another lesson of "hot". I continuously warned her not to touch the lightbulb in the lamp that it was hot. I finally gave up and let her learn her way. She touched the lightbulb and cry she did. She was hardly able to breathe she was crying so hard. After she calmed down a little she gave the lamp numerous evil eyes for hurting her and then said "hot". Hopefully we won't have to learn that lesson again.
No big accomplishments. Though it's been a busy week, nothing too exciting going on and not too much to report. She's not trying very hard to learn new words right now. I guess she thinks she's on Christmas vacation. We have about 2 weeks until Lilli and Faith get here. We are definitely excited for that.


2 comments:
Aw! poor girl! Luckily Kenndy has not been burned yet, but it is bound to happen!
I got my Christmas card. Thank you! She is SOOOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment