Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tagged...Thanks a lot Erin!

You requested to see this stuff...it's a little down and dirty personal, but you asked so here goes....
1. My fridge
Yes it's small and cramped and drives me crazy, but you do what you have to do right?

2. The Closet...not too shabby
3. The sink...wasn't what you expected huh? Too bad I got tagged after dinner and Cody wasn't home!


4. The laundry room....hate it!It's the worst chore ever!

5. Me on the day I got tagged after rearranging out storage unit while it was over 100 outside! Cute I know. haha

6. Favorite room....living room. It's where we spend most of our time, the little one loves to trash it.

7. Dream vacation....not really complete dream vacation, but I'd be happy to go to the beach again. 8. The John...pretty clean indeed, why would you want to see my toilet, all the stuff is on the top cuz the lady was in the tub...she can't be trusted
9.What the kids are doing....splish splash...her look says it all

10. Favorite kicks....gotta love the crocs!

I am supposed to tag 5 people, however, I will not do that. If you read my blog and would like to be tagged go for it. If not, it may end here.

1 comment:

The Colburns said...

Ahh! those were great. I thought this tag was a fun one so I hit you up. Kinda fun and silly.

Erin