Baylee in her new found freedom is becoming quite the little pill. Her and our memory card for the camera had a little misunderstanding and I lost all of my pictures and videos that were not uploaded to the computer or DVD and now have a non-working memory card. I have played around with it a little unsuccessfully. At this point it will not even reformat. We have very little pictures this week due to this little episode. I learned, no matter how crazy Baylee is being and how much she will not nap, don't give in and work on the computer while she's awake. ***I am very stubborn by nature and continued all during nap today (instead of packing) to play with card, and finally got it to read in the computer, haven't tried the camera yet, but we can hope! YAY! I have my pics back.
She has also decided despite not sleeping well at night, she's not going to nap either. It's truly been a blast. I guess this is payback for her sleeping through the night since she was 6 weeks old.
She has gotten one new tooth this week bringing the total to 7 and one more that should pop through any day. The walking is still getting better everyday and she's crawling less and less. She added hat to her collection of words. We had to do some rearranging of her room this week and her bookshelf got put in the closet. I was very tired of taping her books back together. Her cardboard books are still out for her to play with and look at, so she's not deprived of books totally. She just lost privileges.
My favorite new thing of this week would be her newest trick.....I see you
One night this week, we went over to the good, big park and went exploring from there for our walk. We found a neighborhood we love. It has trees covering the sidewalks and was for this area very very very nice. We explored the park a little and found some really neat toys there. They even have a merry go round still! They also pay for the upkeep of the park by pumping oil in the middle of the park, that was odd to us, but you think about it, pretty cool.
Baylee and I are heading out Sunday night to go to Omaha. Yes, I'm being optimistic and hoping she will sleep in the car and if not, well, it's no different than any other night and she can holler at me while I drive, eventually, she will get tired of hollering. But don't have to worry about the neighbors in the car, so Holler on Baylee! We are very excited for the vacation and to get to spend some time with the family before they all move away.


1 comment:
I can't believe how well she is walking! Kennedy still refuses to let go. (and still has zero teeth) And just to let you know, I totally spoiled Kennedy when she was sick and now she is in our bed every night and screams bloody murder in the crib! I give in for my sanity and it sucks! Now I know what not to do for the next kid. Good luck with that!
Post a Comment