Wednesday, February 13, 2008

IT'S LATE, SORRY!



I do send my apologies for the lateness of my update. It's been a busy and chaotic time for us the past week and a half as we are trying to decide what to do with ourselves/family.

As for Miss Priss, she is just wonderful. She's still into everything. We've moved from the Bumbo seat to the high chair for eating all the time and it's a thousand times better. She realized it goes faster if I feed her and she usually doesn't "feed" herself until she gets full now. We are proud to announce the arrival of Baylee's first tooth. She has a new item to explore with her tongue and is constantly playing with it. Good luck at getting a peak! We recently went to the Dr for her big 6 month check up. Of course more shots. They still get me everytime, no I don't cry but it's so sad. She's still on the small side of the chart between 25-50 %. She's a whopping 15lbs 2 oz and 25 1/2 inches tall. The Doc was impressed with her strength and even at the fact that she's still doing the army crawl instead of really crawling, it takes more upper body strength. As of lately, she wants to stand instead of sit but hasn't yet figured out how to pull all the way up, so we are working on that as well as her balance. She's improving at walking with help, so we may just skip the crawling stage for now, but this could all change tomorrow. You know how it is!


We went to the park for a walk this week while it was warm. That was fun for us. I have to say it has been nice to have Dad home with us to play but I know we are all just antsy and that he is bored. Maybe soon we will have answers for all of you. We will definitely keep you updated as to our status as we know it. Until then, enjoy our pictures!

1 comment:

Carli said...

k, so I am really dumb I guess but your blog is so cute and it has links and stuff. I dont even know how to do any of it! Maybe you can tell me. And i hope you move back here. that would be so much fun. I need a fun friend with a kid. Our babies could be friends and play 4 square like we used to. haha!