Saturday, February 2, 2008

Just another week....

I was sick with a nasty cold this past week and felt up to about nothing. Most of the time Baylee was good for me, other than waking up at 2am one night hungry. She needs to grow, but I caught no slack as it was probably the night I felt the worst. She played on the floor a lot while I sat or layed close by trying to keep my distance so she wouldn't get sick as well.
Our routine was a little amiss this week due to me, but she hung in there like a trooper. Every morning I do dishes while she plays in her activity center, as she cannot be trusted in a room by herself anymore. She is able to pull out the drawer on the entertainment center now and I have little doubt soon it will be completely emptied as well. I recall Lilli loving the drawer and we made many nests in it for her to lay in while she watched Barney and had her snack. I see many, many more nests in my future. She is just like the typical kid. She loves everything she's not supposed to have; cell phones, playstation, tacks, wires, etc ; to name a few of her adventures. She has to be watched at all times and boy is she the quickest army crawler I've seen. She even follows me out of rooms now.
Baylee is still loving the kitty. The kitty not loving her at all times. Baylee was on the receiving end of a small retaliation from the kitty earlier this week and she was able to flaunt on her cheek her first award for bugging the kitty a little too much. The kitty does only have so much hair to pull out.
We just take it day by day!

No comments: