Wednesday, August 20, 2014

February 2014

We had a fun filled February. I am forever trying to be better about taking pictures of activities and things we do. I am really bad about leaving my camera at home. And when the time comes around to put them on the blog.....I don't have pictures or it's been so long I don't remember everything. I tend to do better while Lilli is here at taking pictures. I really have to work on this though....we stay busy most of the time with things that are fun filled.

February we got to have Lilli come visit since she was on year round school and she spent her 3 week break with us. Our list of fun from pics goes something like this


-more snow and snow storms and of course snow ice cream!
-Valentine's day ,we had mail boxes for a week I put special treats in for the kids everyday leading up to and then we had a fancy fondue dinner with chocolate fondue for dessert
-the girls did a quick version of a fashion show/photo shoot
-We took a picnic and played at the indoor playground
-For Presidents day the kids made treats there were Abraham Lincoln cookies
-We ended up getting a warm front and tons of rain to melt the snow and it flooded everything. Our road disappeared as did the huge waterway/creek across the street
-Go carting in the snow and slush
-The kids all got to attend Izzy's birthday party at our gymnastics/dance school
-Baylee and her dance team performed at halftime at the men's college basketball game
-We celebrated Cody's birthday, he took a week off from work which was awesome!
-Bowling
-A field trip to Scheels an outdoor store that had a ferris wheel, fish tanks a mini indoor play area, talking displays and lots of things to look at
-Overdue new appliances and facelift for the kitchen. The picture is missing the new black counters, sink and faucet LOVE IT STILL!
-The girls took swim lessons during Feb and had a blast
-family craft day where even Cody painted cars
-Family movie night with all sorts of special treats

I should also add, I forgot to last month, I starting working on school again for myself. College credits are also overdue for me and I needed to hit it again. I really enjoyed using my mind more than I do on a daily basis most of the time and while it required late nights, it was great being back in the learning scene!


No comments: