Thursday, August 22, 2013

April 2013

Horribly failing at the blog right now since it's coming up on the end of August and I'm just getting to April....for real? Yep, that's how we roll these days! So you get highlights and lots of pictures!

April was home to loads of fun. It was spring break for public school, so we got to spend time with Izzy and Hannah. We went on an outlet shopping adventure, an outing to the nature center for a walk, and just got to spend some time together.

Baylee had a performance at the mall as a rehearsal for their upcoming recital.

The weather started becoming friendly and we got to spend time outside jumping (of course) and playing. This is where Baylee also sprained her ankle for the first time and had to take it easy. Tanner also received sympathetic ankle sprain and propped his up too.

Zoey was a speed crawler and started pulling up on things and standing without help. She also discovered at this point the availability of things to get into around here.

Tanner got to bam on the car and change brakes with Cody.....talk about little boy heaven!

Lilli turned 8....wow! 8!

Cody and I celebrated our 7th anniversary as well! :)

 I started jogging a few times a week. (who knew at this point, I actually wouldn't hate running and actually enjoy it?)

Looking back, mostly smiles a few angry faces from Zoey, Tanner does a few good ones as well.

No comments: