Friday, April 27, 2012

Tanner thinks he's big...

April 6 marked Tanner's year and a half milestone. We have struggled with his weight and issues relating to it since this lil dude was a few months old. I am proud to say I will no longer dread his check ups as the doctor is finally on board with accepting that he is just a fun sized guy. He measured in at 21 lbs 3 oz and 30.5 inches tall, which by their calculations puts him in the 3% for weight and 10% for height. So yes, he's small but he sure carries one loud scream.

He's talking more all of the time and adding new words, though not so consistently and I've learned he pretty much refuses to at all if we are out and about. That ever so "pleasant" little grunt he does takes over. It's as if it possesses him. Good thing he's cute! We love him very much despite his screams and yells and temper tantrums that's he's perfected.

1 comment:

Mamafamilias said...

Your children are adorable. And I heard about the wonderful tea party from your mom. Fun!