Saturday, January 28, 2012

November in pictures

I am being a slacker(it's ok if I admit it right?) and I am showing our November rather than rambling endlessly about it. It was a month of change and news for us in many ways from my hair color to, completing our daily time with Izzy to the beginning of my nausea, grouchy pregnancy. I must do the obligatory Thanksgiving  greeting and add that I am so very thankful for my family, immediate and extended, even though we live in the boondocks and rarely get to see any of you.

2 comments:

Mamafamilias said...

Your children are adorable. And you look beautiful (you look so much like your mother).

Enjoyed the update!

Adrien said...

Thanks on the children and looking like my mom...even without her hair I will take it. I have officially put in the request when her hair grows back that she end up with my nappy waves and thick hard to deal with hair, though we are betting on some crazy outrageous color. :)