Friday, February 11, 2011

January in a Jiffy


So far this year has been go go go go go for us. I like to be busy but sometimes it's just nice to be at home. Here's what we have been up to...MOPS, Teen MOPS, play dates, lunch dates, dinner dates, chore charts, lots of baking and cooking, some fun times with Baylee and Tanner and COLD COLD COLD weather. (Isn't it summer time yet?)

With Tanner's eating issues, he got his first cereal snack a little early. He loved it from the first bite. We have continued with that since he was right at 3 months. My thought process was with the thickness, he wouldn't throw it up. It was mostly true. Baylee loves to be there when we feed him. It's quite intriguing to her.

Tanner and Baylee just adore each other. He cracks up at her all of the time and she loves to try to entertain him. He started sitting up on his own some, he gets tired fast and if he's feeling lazy, he will not show off no matter what. Baylee's interpretation of that was that he would soon be chasing Odin with her. I wasn't going to burst that bubble :)

I also gave Tanner his first haircut(he needs another). That was an adventure, but looked so much better. The scraggly hairs are killing me.


1 comment:

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

I can't believe how big they're both getting! And Baylee's hair is getting so long. Number 2 does change things quite a bit.