Monday, December 13, 2010

rest of October


I'm just getting around to catching up. Unfortunately, it seems like that's all I try to do these days with most things is "catch up". It somehow never seems to be done though...not just the blog. We do give it a shot though. Tanner has just gotten thrown into our busy schedule and is quite the trooper being dragged along to where ever our adventures lead.

His big accomplishment in October was he rolled over from his belly to his back at 2 weeks and hated it. He would just holler because he was no longer on his belly. Silly little guy. He did good at his 2 wk checkup and had gained back the 13 ounces he lost in the hospital plus 3 more.

Baylee adores him still. She loves to hold him. I tried to capture just how fun it is for Tanner. Only pictures can tell that story.

And the rest of the pictures, surprisingly there are not many, are just random photos.

1 comment:

Mamafamilias said...

These younguns are adorable!