He weighed in at 8 lbs 2 oz which was smaller than the docs had expected and was 21 inches long. (We later found out the hospital here measures to the tip of his toe rather than flat footed so he was not really that long and appeared to have shrunken for his first doc visit) We are so very glad to have Lil T here and he definitely has a tight grip on our heartstrings. While Baylee is thankful he's not in my belly and I can pick her up again, she's not sure about his time requirements. But she is coping well for her mere 3 years and loves to help out in anyway she can unless it involves a poopy diaper....I don't blame her, if only I had a choice too!
Friday, November 5, 2010
Our new addition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love it♥. You are a wonderful mommy who produces the cutest little children.
You are too nice Mindy. Thank you :)
Post a Comment