Thursday, October 21, 2010

September 2010


September was pretty busy for us. Cody was still harvesting pretty much all day everyday. We did get one day to go fishing with him...only because it rained a good bit the day before. I finished getting ready for baby Tanner's arrival. Baylee was a big help in all of the preparations. I had the big fundraiser for MOPS and we also started back for our normal year. I am also helping with Teen MOPS and that was added into the schedule as well.

We got a swingset for the yard...it was an adventure to put together. However it did only take us 6 hours and it said it would take 12. Pretty good considering Cody's helpers were a 3 year old and a 9 month prego lady! It was a great purchase on my part...patting myself on the back, Baylee LOVES it.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Oh what an adorable smile on the little girls face! Yay for the swingset!!