Don't forget, the wrong colored words in our journal descriptions are links to our web albums! Check out all of our fun pictures and a few videos
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Train Museum
We took the girls to a train museum a few weeks ago. The museum part was just old train cars the way they would have been used. The big attention getter was of course the real train ride. We happened to go on a tourist bus day and so some locals dressed as cowboys and robbed the train. They actually stopped it mid tracks for these "ferocious men" with cap guns. It was a good time and glad we went up to check it out.
I really enjoy reading about that cutie pie little girl and I'm excited about your little boy. Heather's children are: girl 4 1/2 and boy 20 months and he is a pistol!!
I also need to ask a favor of you. When you talk to your mom, could you have her to call me please ma'am. She has my number.
1 comment:
Hello, Miss Adrien!
I really enjoy reading about that cutie pie little girl and I'm excited about your little boy. Heather's children are: girl 4 1/2 and boy 20 months and he is a pistol!!
I also need to ask a favor of you. When you talk to your mom, could you have her to call me please ma'am. She has my number.
Thanks, and keep those pictures coming.
Love,
Gloria
Post a Comment