I am a little delayed in posting from last week. But I have a great excuse and am catching up today. We had fun playing, no big landmarks yet. Baylee is still doing the army crawl and getting around well with that. It even snowed one day here, actually 2 but we were out of town for the other one. We had a pretty quiet week last week besides the trip, check out our pics.
Friday, we headed down to Grandma's house in South Carolina. She and Mr. Frank enjoyed Baylee so much. We had a good time with them as well. Cody and I did get to take Baylee and Granny to the Hunting Island where we introduced Baylee to the beach. It was stinking cold and windy out there but in our opinion worth it. She liked the waves but we couldn't keep her out there long because it was so windy. Grams was kind enough to keep Baylee in the car while Cody and I climbed the lighthouse.
I was nice and didn't make Cody go see all of the stuff I knew as a kid, besides Hunting Island, so we hung out with Granny and Tank most of the time and relaxed. We got home Monday afternoon. It was a fun trip and we're glad that we could go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment