First off, hope everyone had a great Christmas. We sure did. We had such a good time with Baylee and her presents. Yes she's small, so we didn't get her much. But I did make her unwrap her own presents and let me tell you....she tried to eat everything. I mean everything, from paper to socks to her toys to her dolls and a blanket and even when I wasn't fast enough to keep up with the chaos her Bumbo chair. It was so entertaining. But I have to say, it did wear her out. We had so many nice presents for Christmas and despite the dark, rainy day, it was wonderful. It's always nice to have Cody home for an extra day as well.
So tomorrow we will begin to pack away our Christmas until next year, I always miss my tree when I first take it down, but on to the new year!
Enjoy the pictures! http://picasaweb.google.com/kokeal9/ChristmasDay


No comments:
Post a Comment